Organic Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of online marketing that utilizes social media platforms websites as a digital media tool. The goal of Social media marketing is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase conversion and brand exposure and broaden customer reach.
Pin your most successful performing posts to the Top of your company Social Media pages
Now days most of there people engage in Social Media Platform,There’s also a chance that those people you engage with might quickly check out your social profile feed and click through to your site or content.
- Updated your social media cover Photo to something eye-Catching with Call to actions, this really help to promote your branding.
- Updated your company primary contact details
- Create your call to actions with website links.
- Hashtags make it easier to find and follow discussions about people,topics,events,locations,promotions and more
- Hashtags up the odds for your or your business being discovered.
- Pair your Hashtags with images
- Groups your Hashtags at the end
- Use trending Hashtags the compliment your content
- Run Hashtag connected campaigns/contests
- Explore Hashtag first
- A Good Hashtag is Memorable, Unique and Relevant to your post
Use Emoticons in Social Media to increase Engagement rate
Larry Kim, Founder of Wordstream recommends utilizing emojis as a part of your online networking presents on dependably support natural engagement and lower the expenses in the event that you pay to increase them.
Emoticons increase comments by 33%
Post with emoticons get 33 % more comments, get shared 33 more often,and get liked 57% more then post with than posts without emoticons.
35% of fans likes a page to participate in a contest, and using contest -related words, such as winner, win entry, contest, enter and promotion are more likely to engage people.
A picture is worth a thousand words. But what if you layer words on top of your pictures?
You don’t need to do the math to know you’re doubling down on engagement by communicating with your audience through both language and imagery.
That’s where adding quotes on top of social images can be part of an effective strategy.