The key of getting customer to purchase online is by having an ecommerce software website that attracts the visitors and engage them to stay on site. The products must be show cased in an orderly manner. For building a smart store even small things has to be considered.
Here are some ways to boost up conversion rate -
1. Keep easy navigation – In an ecommerce software website each category and sub category must be clearly displayed. Customer must feel easy to navigate to any of the pages any time. Proper display of the product image is must. The image photography must be attractive.
2. Have a search bar – Even though the site is easy to navigate. It is always better to have a search bar option. A convenient way for the visitor to find what exactly they want.
3. Keep your site as simple as possible – Note that Buy now or Add to cart button must be clearly visible to the customers. It must not be like they have to search for these buttons. All these are best way to enhance sales.
4. Give more details – Provide all the basic details what ever the customers expects like size, color, availability of the product, it would be even more better if you provide some comparison for the product pricing.
5. Show casing your product – Spend some time for show casing your product. It must be appealing and eye catchy. Providing the best photography ensures in attracting the customers.
6. Other features – Present their purchase in form of gift. Make your customers feel excited to do shopping frequently here. You can even give your customers some complements or some discount coupon for the next purchase.
7. Ecommerce site to be browser friendly – Sites that runs well on multiple browser can drive more traffic to the website. All these are better way to increase the sales.